Friday 21 October 2016

"Spooky" guest post for A VINTAGE JOURNEY

Hello all!
Welcome to my page today!
So happy to share with you my guest DT project for AVJ where the theme is "SPOOKY"! Those who know me well and have seen my works, know I have not ventured in this style till date! Yes, this is my first make in this theme and I did have some sleepless nights when i had to so so.
However keeping my "recycling motto" intact, I decided to make a book box from a discarded packaging box. I used the lid of the box as the inside box for the book. I made the covers with chipboard and went about with my mixed media fun !
I covered the entire book and the box inside with black gesso and had fun with some sprays and stencils.

I got my new set of supplies from Deco Art and waiting to start work with them I have used the star stencil and sprayed in with some Deco art orange spray, dried it and then had a scrap piece of paper from the Lost and found pack. I scrunched it with water and then inked the edges with black soot DI and placed it in the center. There is some coconut coir beneath the paper for dimension, and the inks from the stencil found its place on the paper too!
 I wanted something spooky,(obviously) as the focal point. I got some alteration dies as a Secret Santa gift from AVJ and it was just perfect for this project. I cut the bat out from chipboard and gave a coat of orange acrylics.Then covered it with crackle paint from Deco art.


I added some black color to the crackle paint and as it dried, the cracks reveled the orange beneath.Fairly spooky...I was getting there, lol! I highlighted the edges with Burnished brass, metallic lustre from deco art.
 I slapped the remaining crackle paint here and there on the lid and sides of the box. I rubbed in metallic lustre green and brass on these too. Dry brushing these metallic lustres on black gesso background, gives an amazing natural texture.
 I just love that look.I think I have got the colors right here for the challenge. It was still not spooky enough! I altered a mini glass vial with crackle paint and hand wrote the magic word on it and then a spooky charm just added the final touch to the cover!
 The metallic green lustre gives a lovely effect to the cover all around. I have rubbed the edges with it.
 Once happy with the outside, I used jute twine for the closure and proceeded to make the inside. Are you ready????

I used some orange hand made paper and stenciled with black soot and some random stamping also. This became the inner cover for the lid. The box inside is bursting with some tags.

 I made 2 sets of tags. Got then as free printables on the net. I have mounted them on hand made paper, distressed the edges with the distressing tool and have inked them with DI rusty hinge.
 Here is the entire array of spooky tags! I just loved making this part...I could almost visualize the witch laughing here, lol!
 I bet she would have loved to hold them!
 And finally, just so to let you know how BIG my project was....

I had a great time working on this project, I admit was so relieved, when this was done! It is a great honor to be showcasing this project over at A Vintage Journey and I am glad the team gave me an opportunity to come out of my comfort zone and make this one. Will cherish project forever!
I would like to carry this box along to the following challenges...
Country View challenges- All things spooky
TIOT - Scary and Spooky

Сорок пятое задание "Gothic"- Gothic

Until my next creative journey,
Happy Crafting and recyling.
Cheers.

15 comments:

  1. wow Rupa....you made the Witch super happy....lol !!!!! but honestly, hats off to your creativity , love all the colors and this is a real special work !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731Bondu ra sex korba but বিসসেস্ত khuka passo na amaka call dao 01884940731
      “”Phn sex 300taka””
      imo sex 800taka আমি তিসা আকতার
      সমই ১ঘণ্টা
      সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে
      ১ বার টাই করে দেখ
      সেক্স korla বিকাশ korta hoba “BKASH, DBBL, A TAKA petata perla contack koro akhone call me 01884940731

      Delete
  2. An amazing project woth lots to admire

    Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An AMAZING spooktacular project ! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an awesome Spooktacular project with so many fabulous pieces.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute box...sorry so spooky and scary..loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a spookutacular project , Rupa! And I love the tags, so vintage and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, truely outstanding work, what is not to love? Stunning work on the box and the tags are a great finishing touch. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulously spooky creation Rupa, wonderful box and brilliant idea to use the antlers die cut for your bat! Love the tags inside as well, wonderful project and thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!! Absolutely incredible work... and where did you find the file for those great lables?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun you have had Rupa and how much I have enjoyed visiting your blog. This is a wonderful piece of art, so creatively put together. Thanks for joining in with Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. বয়সঃ ১৯
    অনেক একা অনুভব করছি।খুব HOT হতে ইচ্ছা করছে।
    আমি PHONE SEX খুব পছন্দ করি।Real SEX ও করি।আমি তোমাদের গরম করতে চাই আমার শরির দিয়ে।আমি Real হট মেয়ে। Just Call Me: 📲01832884997 📞বন্ধুরা আমি তিসা আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার 01832884997📞বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার📲01832884997বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার #01832884997,📞বয়সঃ ১৯
    অনেক একা অনুভব করছি।খুব HOT হতে ইচ্ছা করছে।
    আমি PHONE SEX খুব পছন্দ করি।Real SEX ও করি।আমি তোমাদের গরম করতে চাই আমার শরির দিয়ে।আমি Real হট মেয়ে। Just Call Me: 📲01832884997 📞বন্ধুরা আমি তিসা আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার 01832884997📞বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার📲01832884997বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার বন্ধুরা আমি শিমু আমি টাকার বিনিময়ে ফোন সেক্স ও ইমু সেক্স করি ফোন সেক্স ৩০০টাকা ১ ঘন্টা ইমু সেক্স৫০০ টাকা ১ ঘন্টা আপনারা যদি কেউ সেক্স করতে চান তাহলে ফোন দেন আমার নাম্বার #01832884997

    ReplyDelete
  12. প্রবাসী বাংলাদেশী বন্ধুগন যারা বার বার টাকা দিয়ে ধোকা খাচ্ছেন তাদের বলছি টাকার বিনিময়ে যারা ইমো সেক্স করতে চাও তারা এক্ষুনি কল দাও

    টাকা দিবা কাজ হবে ১০০০% গ্যারান্টি

    +8801729151034 পার্সোনাল বিকাশ

    এই নাম্বারে।।

    ১ ঘন্টা ২০০০ টাকা
    ২ ঘন্টা ৩০০০ টাকা
    ৭ দিন ১০,০০০ টাকা
    01729151034
    যারা বার বার ধোকা খাচ্ছেন তাদের বলছি আপনারা কথা কাজের মিল রাখবেন আমারও কথা কাজের মিল থাকবে।। 01729151034 Lamiya Khan College Girl +8801729151034
    বিডি কল গার্ল সার্ভিস কন্টাক্ট নাম্বার+01729151034 বাংলাদেশ কল গার্ল ইমু সেক্স সার্ভিস
    আমি এখানে নতুন এসেছি ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ১ঘন্টা সময় করে দিবো,
    ফোন সেক্স ৫০০ টাকা
    Whatsapp call video sex ১৫০০ টাকা+8801729151034
    সময় নিয়ে আমার কথা গুলো পরার জন্য অনেক ধন্যবাদ । আমাকে ভালো লাগলে কল করতে পারেন ।📲+8801729151034📲
    আমি লামিয়া খান ঢাকা ইউনিভার্সিটি
    বয়সঃ ২৩
    অনেক একা মজা করি।খুব HOT হতে ইচ্ছা করছে।
    আমি PHONE SEX খুব পছন্দ করি। ও ভিডিও সেক্স পছন্দ করি ফোন সেক্স ৫০০ টাকা ভিডিও সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা♥️♥️♥️♥️সেক্স নুম্বার 01729151034📱📱📱

    ReplyDelete