Thursday, 11 May 2017

Guest design for Stamps and Stencils

Hello!
I so happy and honored to be guest designing this month at Stamps and Stencils and their theme for this month is Fabric and fibers. Now that's an unusual combination for a challenge but I was blown away by the teams inspiring projects !

For my project, I have up cycled a glass bottle and played with some lace and decoupage technique.
Here are some of the pics..

Decoupage and lace!



The crackle on the bottle neck!



Some handmade blooms and coconut coir!

Do visit Stamps and Stencils blog for a full tutorial of the making and await your feedback too.
Thanks for stopping by.

I once again thank the team of Stamps and Stencils for this opportunity.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers.






No comments:

Post a Comment